Video: Dermaplane Demonstration On Client
Dermaplaning is a skin exfoliation method in which a sterile surgical scalpel is used to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells along with the fine vellus hair. The video above provides a demonstration of the technique on one of my clients. Here are just a few of the reasons why women are trying this skin treatment:
1. Gently remove your dry/dead summer skin - Give your face a fresh start for the fall season and have smoother feeling skin.
2. Peach Fuzz removal - Dermaplaning has the added benefit removing vellus hair. You'll lose the peach fuzz on your cheeks, upper lip and chin.
3. Cell regeneration - Dermaplaning kick starts cell regeneration process which helps to improve the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
4. Your skin care products will work better - By removing dead skin cells this giving your face a fresh start, you'll find your serums, lotions and other products will have better penetration and be more effective.
5. Gain a radiant glow - Demaplaning followed by a Glycolic wash or a skin soothing facial will leave your skin feeling refreshed and you'll enjoy a brighter complexion.
This skin treatment can be done every 4-6 weeks as a stand-alone service or added to a facial. Dermaplaning is highly effective and safe for most skin types but it isn't for everyone. I can assess your skin type and help decide if it would be effective for you.
Book your Dermaplane appointment
before Sept. 31 and receive a free gift.